Monday 15 September 2014

Mr Small - the cutest puppy in the world!!!




Mr small is the cutest puppy on the planet.  she is 10 weeks old and is soooo small.  It is a she but we called her mr small because it just sounds much better. She is sold and she is going on november but i don’t want her to go because she is sooo cute.  She is 900 hundred dollars for the person that got her but we have already got the money.  She is very expensive. I was sad when my mum told me that she was sold.  tappy the dog is mr smalls mother.   mr small has 6 brothers and sisters.  Mr small likes my mum the most.  Also all the kids in my class love her so much like soooo much. Especially Jordan and the rest of the class jared, cole, toby and cara. Because she is so cute she should be crowned cutest dog in the world.  Me and my brother cuddle with her all the time and my mum but not my dad much though. But no one loves mr small as much as i do, no one no one at all. my mum feeds her and her brothers and sisters every day and sometimes my dad feeds them though.  

Please note, we realise there are some capitals that need correcting in this passage.  As we are focusing on capital letters, we will edit this piece of writing together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment